Floods, though an uncommon occurrence, can hit your property without any notice whatsoever. You may simply be lounging on the couch, binge-watching your favorite movies in the dead of the night, when a sudden rush of water may ruin your midnight entertainment. What could you do at such an hour when your house gets flooded with water? Call 911 of course, followed by our number. The designated authorities would arrive at your place immediately, and so would our technicians.
- After the authorities are done with the inspection of your premises, during which we would consult your insurance agent regarding the estimated costs, our employees will begin their own analysis.
- We will provide the authorities and your insurance company with the proper costs of the restoration. After getting an approval from both those parties, we would start with the mitigation process.
- Once all the water has been removed from your house and the inlets have been sealed, we will implement the restoration procedures.
- Our restoration procedures are quick and simple, with the use of high-tech gadgets and drying techniques. Rest assured that we will try to recover as many of your belongings as possible.
- We always go by the standards dictated by the IICRC. Thus, you can trust us with all the processes concerning the restoration of your house.
The destruction that floods usually inflict upon a house may seem irreparable. In fact, many cases have been recorded wherein floods have caused much more devastation to property than fire. We are more than up for the job regardless of the level of damage caused. Our work ethics always allow us to take up any kind of challenge. We will be ready to restore your flood stricken house at any time of the day or the night.